Who are we?
The Adventure Education team is part of the Department of Education, Sport and Culture's Youth Service and functions under a registed charity in the Isle of Man, namely Ardwhallan Jubilee Trust.
To provide high quality, inspirational and empowering education, that realises the potential of all young people, through adventure.
- We seek to show that life is best approached in a spirit of exploration, adventure and enterprise;
- To influence and better inform attitudes towards risk;
- To build wider recognition that chance, unforeseen circumstances and uncertainty are inescapable features of life and that absolute safety is unachievable;
- To demonstrate that sensible education and preparation enable an appropriate balance to be achieved between risk & safety and achievement & opportunity.
How to find us
- From the Hospital roundabout head northwest towards Strang roundabout
- Go straight across the Strang roundabout onto Mount Rule Road
- After 1.7km turn right onto West Baldwin Road
- Follow this road for 4km until to reach the steep driveway to the centre on the left.
- If you reach Injebreck Reservoir you've gone too far by about 100m